Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!!! :)

I don't know about you, but I had a GREAT Christmas. Got to Skype my family, visit some less active single sisters in the branch, and go caroling! So much fun!

Christmas eve we went to the Stewarts' home and had a reading and acting of Luke 2. I was Mary. Admittedly, it was a little awkward to wear my tag as I pretended to have given birth to the Son of God. But we had fun!

I'm sure many of you know about my family's Christmas balloon tradition. My companion and the other sisters made sure I had it again this year. I woke up and walked out of my bedroom into a pile of balloons. Points to them. 

Betty and Rosario are doing well. It has been a little hard to contact them this week due to the holidays and whatnot. We have an appointment with Rosario tonight, so hopefully everything goes well.

Transfers were today, but we are all staying the same, with the exception of Sister Backus, who flies home tomorrow. Where has the time gone??

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you will have an even better New Year!

Sister Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment