Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Betty Got Baptized!

January 25, 2016

Yes, yes, it is true. It happened yesterday. She was really feeling the spirit. She is so excited to progress in the gospel and learn more. She is so, so happy :)

We took Betty on a tour around the Newport Beach temple this week. She absolutely loved it! Got some great pics, and I will send those too.

Rosario, oh Rosario. We decided to go check in on her and she picked her up again. Actually, it's more like she picked us up again. She was wondering why we hadn't come by in a month... Even though she had asked us not to come by for two months... Anyways, we sat down with her and had an awesome lesson about the Restoration, and she told us about an awesome experience with prayer that she had. I wish I could share more, but let's just say... Prayer works. If she doesn't get baptized now, I don't know what she will do...

I hope you all forgive me for not writing very much. I have gotten to the point in my mission where I am just a little weary of typing, haha. To quote My Fair Lady, "Words, words, words, I'm so sick of words." 

Have a great week everyone. Make someone smile.

Sister Smyly Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment