Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A great beginning for a great end

February 15, 2016

Not much to write about this week, but I'll say whatever I can.

I have loved this week back in the north area with Sister Clarke. What
a happy way to have my last transfer. We are working hard trying new
ways to find investigators, because all the normal ways are not
working and we are in desperate need of people to teach. Plus, there
are deaf people out there. We just gotta find them!

We had a special Stake Conference yesterday. It was a special
broadcast from Salt Lake City to several of the western states and
maybe a few countries out in the Pacific, not quite sure which ones.
It was really good and was presided over by Elder Renlund. Something I
love about this stake is that there is always a really good turnout at
stake conferences. They know they need to be there, so they go.

It was a sad moment afterwards, however, when Veronica comes up to me
and gives me a hug and starts crying while saying, "I love you so much
and I am going to miss you when you go home in five weeks." We both
just stood there hugging each other crying. I really love this branch.
They have become such a wonderful family for me and will always hold a
special place in my heart.

Have a week full of service. Go make someone smile everyday.

Sister Smyly Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment