Friday, February 27, 2015

Pickle juice, Mt Dew, and Vinegar

Ok, before I say anything, I just want to give a shout out to my brother, Maxfield, go got a 32 on his ACT. I am about to explode from Sister pride. Congratulations Maxfield :) :) :)

I just had a really great week. I don't even know what to say because it was so great.

My girls, Ashley, Adriana, Alisa, and their friend Jazmin, all came to church yesterday!!! I will admit I cried because of sheer joy. I can already see how much they have changed since I got here and their eyes are starting to show the light of Christ. Also, ADRIANA, ANNIE, AND JAZMINE ARE ALL GOING TO GIRLS CAMP!!! Is that not the greatest news you have ever heard??? AND we are setting up mutual night now. I think we can call this a success.

So funny story... If any of you have seen Lilo and Stitch, you will understand this. You know that part when she has the pickle jar and puts dressed up spoons in the jar, shakes it, and then looks at the social worker and says, "My friends need punishment." Well, Sister Stucki and I were mad at Satan this week, so we got a pickle jar from Elder Bouck and got a yogurtland spoon, wrote "Satan" on the spoon, put it in the pickle jar, and shook it. Problem was, there wasn't enough juice. So we added old Mountain Dew and Apple Cider vinegar to make it look like more pickle juice. Satan has been punished, don't you worry. :)

We had a great lesson with the Elders and Cliff. We acted out Samuel the Lamanite on his front doorstep. Picture to follow. Enjoy.

Anywho, that's about all I can think of! Have a great week ya'll! :)

Sister Smyly Crawford
 

No comments:

Post a Comment