Monday, January 26, 2015

No money, no meds

Do any of you understand how hard it is to get prescription medicine without ID, insurance cards, or money? Yes, I learned my lesson of keeping my wallet in the car.

Anyhoo, this week was very slow because of how sick I got. Bronchitis was going around the mission and it somehow got me (even though in my ASL district we don't communicate with people outside our district...). I got to the doctor before I could really even call it bronchitis, so that's good. A couple of the other members of my district were not so quick to go to the doctor and suffered. Elders.... Goodness gracious...

I got to say, the best part of every Sunday is my blue box class. Those deafies are by far my favorite. They always make me smile, no matter what they do. They are so happy to see me, to be at church, to be able to learn, and their sweet, simple testimonies strengthen mine.

I have been made an unofficial counselor in the Young Women presidency. The new YW President, Sister Stewart, saw how much the YW depend on interaction with the missionaries, so now I will be having even more to do with them! Yay! I love those girls. I think I may have officially won them all over *knock on wood*.

So anyways, like I said, not much to report on this week as I couldn't get out of bed. But I love you all! Have a great week! :)

Love,

Sister Smyly Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment