Thursday, October 23, 2014

Arrived in Anaheim!!

President Taggart, Sister Taggart and Sister Crawford

I have arrived in Anaheim! With only 2.5 hours of sleep, and a loooong morning of travel, I am sitting in my mission home getting to know my wonderful Mission President and his wife. I will be able to meet my companions in about an hour. They are Sisters Stucki and Pendleton. I am so excited to finally meet them, esp since I have already been in contact with them before I even left for the MTC. California... This is going to take some getting used to! I'm not in Utah or Alabama anymore, that's for sure. But it is beautiful here. I have already experienced the terror that is California driving. This will be interesting. But I know I will come to love it here. My Mission President and Wife are so kind and loving. I already feel included. They even bought me a late breakfast and are making me take a nap so I already love them. :)

Sister Crawford

p.s.  Xina here, we were able to VP (video phone) with Smyly on Sunday night in lieu of the customary phone call from the airport when leaving Salt Lake City.  It was so good seeing her and she just glowed.  Her ASL has improved immensely and she seemed like she was in heaven.  She is gonna show California what she is made of!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment