Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quiet Week

August 10, 2015

Hey everyone!

Not too much happened this week that is out of the norm.

Bonnie is still on track for baptism! Yay! She is doing very good at
remembering and understanding the things we teach her. She is doing
fantastic at keeping commitments. And she is super excited to be
baptized! Yay!

We picked up a cute new investigator named Brenda. She is very busy
with work, so it will be hard to set up time to teach her. But she is
super sweet and willing to listen to our message. We will be praying
for her to receive and increase her desire to seek for the truth.

Not much else is happening! I pray for every one of you every night to
be able to take advantage of the missionary opportunities that come
your way. I know Heavenly Father will bless you for trying your best!

Love you all!
Sister Smyly Crawford
 
P.S. Mom here again, she also sent a quick email with this....Love it!   "I'll have you know....I am trying to teach myself to play the organ. It is doable. It's just different. I do need someone to explain what all the gadgets do. "

No comments:

Post a Comment