Friday, October 23, 2015

Transfers


October 5th 
 
I had a great week this week. It may have been a week of no luck
finding anyone to teach, but boy, just having the spirit with you
makes all the difference between a good week and a great week. I am
just so thankful for my Heavenly Father and His Son for their constant
love for me.

I love this north area. Admittedly, I was not too excited to come here
six months ago after feeling the love of the south area, but since
then I have really come to cherish this area. It is full of so many
honest truth-seekers. It is full of people who truly love the
missionaries, the gospel they present, and the One they represent.
Sadly, after six months, I have to leave the area. I am being
transferred back to the south area today (with Sister Richardson as my
companion). I absolutely love the south area and I am ecstatic to get
back down there and work. However, the north area will always have a
special place in my heart. But you know what the best part is? It's
all the same branch. I'll see everyone at church  I seriously have
the greatest mission. There really is no final goodbye with these
people 

Once again, we had a phenomenal General Conference! We were able to
sustain the three new apostles, Elders Rasband, Stevenson, and
Renlund. I would like to add my testimony to those who have already
bore theirs that these three men have truly been called by our Savior,
who leads and guides this church today. I am excited to hear their
counsel to the world in the coming years. My favorite talks were
President Uchtdorf's (are we making our discipleship too
complicated?), Sister Marriot's (not just because of her accent
though, haha), Elder Lawrence (what lack I yet?), and President
Nelson's (I love that he expressed his love for the women of the
church, and not because we are sweet but because we are powerhouses).

I love you all and hope you all are reading and studying your Book of
Mormon. It's important.

Sister Smyly Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment